Jinteki - ICE - BarrierOpening Moves
- Cost: 2
- Strength: 2
- Influence: 2
1[Credits]: Add Himitsu-Bako to HQ.
[Subroutine] End the run.
Himitsu-Bako is a simple ice barrier that appears as a digital puzzle box. What makes it special is the ease with which it can be uninstalled and installed in a different server, throwing up barriers in unexpected places and giving any intruder a curious feeling of déjà vu.
Illustrator: Andrew Mar
Himitsu-Bako is also played in 38.38% of the Jinteki deck with an average quantity of 1.51 per Jinteki deck.
Check some deck(s) with Himitsu-Bako
- Philibert Store Championship March 2017, 12th Gnouff - PE Cerebral Scorched
- ELMA GNK March 2017, 5th gnouff - PE aille kiki !
- ELMA Store Championship Jan 2017, 6th gnouff - PE trois fromages
- Moscow GNK 2016-11-26 , 7th Galkin Dmitriy - Grind Fest Super Cancer Aids (Mod)
- Moscow GNK 2016-11-26 , 6th Shurigin Egor - Himitsu-Bako Unleashed