Neutral - ICE - BarrierCreation and Control
- Cost: 4
- Strength: 4
[Subroutine] End the run.
The principle behind ice is not to keep everyone out, but to let only some people in. This ice denies entry on all but a select few ports that might change with the time of day or picosecond of connection. If you don't know what port to use, you're not getting in. Period.
Illustrator: Ed Mattinian
Check some deck(s) with Bastion
- Brooklyn Strategist 2017 SC, 1st Chase Adams - Sol Inf Cluster
- Moscow GNK 2016-11-26 , 4th Popov Egor - Suffrage RP
- CZ/SK Nationals 2016, 13th shadowhawk (Ákos Varga) - HB Merger
- New Zealand Nationals 2016, 18th Mark Knewstubb - Sideways Space Stock
- Moscow GNK 2016-07-30 Singleton, 9th Pinchuk Alexey - ETF