Always Be Running
- Influence: 3
Your first [Click] each turn must be spent to make a run or play a run event.
Once per turn, you can spend [Click][Click] to break a subroutine on a piece of ice currently being encountered.
The Second Directive requires a bioroid to complete its primary function above all other considerations, save the First Directive.
Illustrator: Lili Ibrahim
Always Be Running is also played in 55.56% of the Mini-Adam deck with an average quantity of 1 per Mini-Adam deck.
Check some deck(s) with Always Be Running
- Moscow GNK 2016-07-30 Singleton, 5th Pinchuk Sergey - Lonely Adam
- Kansas City Regional 2016, 23rd Andrew P - Quetzal Always be Running
- II Torneo Rifaito Salmorejo, 4th CHUVI - Adam
- Championnat Magasin de l'Antre d'Alto - Mars 2016, 1st El Dragoon - Adam Stealth
- Store Championship - Curious Too Game Central - 2016, 7th Meric Moir - ZeroCool Quetzal