- Cost: 1
- Influence: 2
As an additional cost to play this event, trash an installed piece of hardware.
Gain credits equal to half the install cost of the trashed hardware (rounded down) and search your stack for a piece of hardware, reveal it, and add it to your grip. Shuffle your stack.
Illustrator: Ralph Beisner
Trade-In is also played in 1.09% of the Shaper deck with an average quantity of 1.33 per Shaper deck.
Check some deck(s) with Trade-In
- Montreal Regional 2016, 7th Darrell McDowell - Nexus Kate
- Planet Harry Store Championship, 2nd Klaus S. - Parasite Nexus Kate
- January Game Night, 1st Ulrik Bøe - Nexus Nasir
- Reading January GNK, 7th John O'Brien - Nexus Kate
- Worlds Championship 2015, 22nd Mason Hans - KC's Masterpiece (aka Shriminal (aka Kate's Hole))