NBN - ICE - Code GateTrue Colors
- Cost: 3
- Strength: 4
- Influence: 2
[Subroutine] The Runner cannot spend any credits for the remainder of this turn.
This ice disguises itself as a series of electronic transactions, tying up the runner's funds in a thousand or so non-existent purchases and refunds. The banks' system of holds and checks means that while not a single credit ever leaves their servers the runner has no available funds. RSVP also has the unfortunate side effect of being entirely legal...strictly speaking.
Illustrator: Christina Davis
RSVP is also played in 3.21% of the NBN deck with an average quantity of 1.57 per NBN deck.
Check some deck(s) with RSVP
- The Geekery Store Champs 2016, 15th Jacob R - MN Traces
- Team London Qualifier, 4th Barry Smith - Foodjackets
- Greek National - 2015, 4th Kostantinos Christakis - Kelf's "Retro Gardening"
- Edinburgh Regional, 4th Dan Strong - Waldemar HB - 4th at Edinburgh Regionals 2015
- French Nationals - 2015, 12th bananifier - Astro Nisei