Jinteki - ICE - Sentry - Destroyer - APSecond Thoughts
- Cost: 3
- Strength: 2
- Influence: 1
The Runner cannot use AI programs to break subroutines on Swordsman.
[Subroutine] Trash 1 AI program.
[Subroutine] Do 1 net damage.
Writing a program that can pass the Turing test is easy. The Gibson-Akamatsu test is a higher bar, and the only AIs to clear it thus far have been the androids. Even some humans have been known to fail.
Illustrator: Adam S. Doyle
Swordsman is also played in 40.81% of the Jinteki deck with an average quantity of 1.31 per Jinteki deck.
Check some deck(s) with Swordsman
- Philibert Store Championship March 2017, 12th Gnouff - PE Cerebral Scorched
- ELMA Store Championship Jan 2017, 6th gnouff - PE trois fromages
- Brooklyn Strategist 2017 SC, 4th Conrad Kluck - Pabst Blue Robot
- Moscow GNK 2016-11-26 , 4th Popov Egor - Suffrage RP
- Gaming vs Cancer Medical Research Fundraised 2016, 23rd Simon Westfield - Boring Medtech