Akamatsu Mem Chip
Shaper - Hardware - ChipCore Set
- Cost: 1
- Influence: 1
The Akamatsu company was founded on three principles: first, to make the fastest mem chips on the market, second, to turn a profit, and third, to serve as a front for the manufacture of illegal neural-stimulants. It is the last principle that perhaps explains their rabid brand loyalty.
Illustrator: Outland Entertainment LLC
Akamatsu Mem Chip is also played in 18.48% of the Shaper deck with an average quantity of 1.82 per Shaper deck.
Check some deck(s) with Akamatsu Mem Chip
- Moscow GNK 2016-11-26 , 7th Galkin Dmitriy - Lord of the things (Mod)
- The Wizard's Chest Store Championship, 2nd Alexis Spicer - Boring Shaper
- Moscow GNK 2016-02-21, 5th Kovalev Aleksandr - Faerie CT
- UK Nationals 2016, 52nd Stephen Murdoch - Au Revoir Kate
- Moscow GNK 2016-07-30 Singleton, 14th Amirhanov Artem - Andromeda